Pages

Monday, January 4, 2016

{NO OTHER WAY TO SAY IT} SENSUALLY SEXUAL


{NO OTHER WAY TO SAY IT} SENSUALLY SEXUAL
THE SOUND... OH SO SWEET...
https://youtu.be/S9fvRlTESMI


Let me see... I pose this question rhetorically...
Such force and I... I gotta see the insides of your insides... the beats of your heart.
See I been thinking of you so juicy... So wetly and I...
I gotta have you... your warm embrace, flowers and morning dew.
Love and lust hand and hand across the span of all these souls.
Lay back and let me see the shape of your petals, sniff their aroma, ahhhh, and I.
I feel my heart flutter... My world shudders in anticipation of your arrival.
The gentle touch of your lips as they part... The taste and I... I so hungry.
Been so long and I... Mmmmm... I sip so slowly.
I feel your body as you arch your back and pull my head in... As you open and close your thighs on my ears.
Never gone, no never gone leave you again.
Your cum the tears that I wipe away with my tongue, that I drink, Ahhhh,ambrosia.
Turn over... Another question posed rhetorically...
Such force and I enter, my swollen head sinking in, oh so deeply... your cries the guidance.
I feel... I feel you as you squeeze me internally... So maternally and I... I stroke you manifestly.
The viscosity mmmmm, I reach around and rub your clitoris, feel you warm and wet as you run down my thighs.
We mixing together as I spill my seed in your fertility.
Let me see...
A question my empress posed rhetorically.


No comments:

Post a Comment