Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

JUNKIE LOVE JONES


[JUNKIE LOVE JONES]
THE FUCKING MUSIC...
http://youtu.be/0lknugTz8Bc

I like you butt naked and hanging on my pole... Impaled on my hardness as I drive into the pink of all that you know below.
I like it when you be my freaky sexy toy...
Make my chocolate drop.
Make me want to meld into the fucking of the fucking of you...
Spinning in orbital g force on visions of seeing the bad of your girl... The nastiness of your womanly.
Take my head into your hands and look into the eye... Pout your lips and speak into my mic...
Some of that blow of the breeze that makes me weak in my knees... Oh baby... oh baby... please baby, please.
I was lost in addiction the first time I caught a whiff of you... one line led to two and a straight junkie was born between your thighs.
Strung out on the smell of your pussy juice... 
N.A and A.A.A. and the twelve steps would only serve to make this jones stronger.
Nodding in a corner on dreams of you...
Butt ass naked and covered in my man cream... 
Ejaculation dripping from your breasts... 
Baby I need a fix.

3 comments: