Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

[THE TALE OF BIG DADDY...PUM PUM WRECKA]



[THE TALE OF BIG DADDY...PUM PUM WRECKA]
THE MUSIC FOR THIS WETTER ONE... IF YOU MISS IT YOU MISS THE FUCKING POINT...
http://youtu.be/c8ARtyCbWvs

They call me big daddy... let me rephrase that.
They call me BIG DADDY.
In the back of cars they say "beat it BIG DADDY!!!" as I mount them and tear that thang up... all up in them guts.
When I do it on the back porch they say "dont stop BIG DADDY make me nut, make me wet you up!!!"
In the bushes at the park they scratch my back as I push em against the tree "BIG DADDY dont take that thang out of me, I want to be free!!!
As I pass them in the streets they whisper to their friends "thats BIG DADDY dont get it fucked up, He will do anything to make you erupt, girl he is the sultan of fuck."
They call me BIG DADDY when I push those legs back and make that clit stand up, "BIG DADDY oh BIG DADDY!!!"
BIG DADDY might as well be my name cause BIG DADDY will wreck a pum pum, make you lose weight and want to self destruct.
BIG DADDY will eat a punani up... make you grab his head and try to buck, naw dont you run from me cause BIG DADDY wants to drink of your juice, all in the hairs on my chiney, chin, chin... again and again.
BIG DADDY will heist that thing up and treat it real ruff cause BIG DADDY wants to hear you scream and send you to the land of satiated dreams... the land of chocolate thunder and pop rocks.
Leave you lying in a pool of soaking you as BIG DADDY stands and pounds his chest... roars so that the neighbors can hear.
They call me BIGGGG DADDDYYYYYY!
Dont get it fucked up.

hamzahfaruq 

2 comments: