Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

WHAT NOW??? A WAKE THE HELL UP WRITE.



WHAT NOW??? A WAKE THE HELL UP WRITE.

THE MUSIC FOR THIS PIECE... SOME WAR DRUM MUSIC...
http://youtu.be/zf8o7qJrBoo


Okayyy... in the last few days we have seen a young black mans death be ignored. I dont mean in the media but by the supposed law. The last article that I published addressed the ineptitude of the government and its handeling of the situation of our people. It also addressed the video of Jason Russel running around nude and flamboyantly gay. I said that a government agent probably slipped him a mickey and I really believe that.
My facebook page was shut down while someone somewhere conducted an investigation. I was not allowed to log in at all and in the end they changed my name. This was done without my consent. 
While we are on the Trayvon Martin subject let me just say that everything which is happening with his case was something that I figured would happen. All of a sudden he is being turned into the menacing black thug. Records of his apparent defiance and unrulyness are being pulled from the air and flaunted around for everyone to see. Look at the bad black kid. Yet these traits are common in all young people and I bet there are some policemen, doctors, lawyers and politicians running around trying to hide the actions of their git... their children so to speak.
All the while the fact is being ignored that this adult male accosted and fatally shot a child as defined under Floridas law. Are black people relly so blind as to think that Al Sharpton and the right Reverend Uncle Jesse Jackson {no relation} really give a damn about us or what happens to our future. It is time that we as a people took a stand and really confronted this system. No holds barred.
I also said that there are things that make me ashamed to claim black and this case is yet another representation of how deeply misled black people are in Amerikkka and the world as every other race gains ground we lose it to bullshit comedy as played on T.V. screens and thug movies that sell illusions of ghetto glamor and ascending to the heights by acting white.
I think that our ancestors deserve more than that. I think that our children deserve more than that and I definitely think that if this is continued into the future all vestages of who we once were and are will be lost to vicious propaganda. 
The other day I was talking to an uncle of mine and he looked at me and said "Somebody has to take a stand. We need the black Panthers" I really do agree with that statement and it has me really thinking of my next move.
This is Still Hamzah Faruq and I will talk this mess till they kill me or shut me down... whichever comes first. Saying "Dont be a mass media fool and a racists tool lost in the new school while forgetting that we were once Kings and Queens

No comments:

Post a Comment