Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

SUPREME LINGUISTICS OF A G


 THIS IS THE MUSIC FOR THIS PIECE
Egotistical dillussions of grandure as I be splitting domes with these scintillating tomes.
Shaking the trees with these thoughts that erupt afrineasily like jesse jackson with a new urbanology, a whole new verbalology.
Never was one to stand hidden by the crowd see?
 A straight warrior I be ...unconstrained and savagely free.
silent paths in the garden of my psychophysiality.
 A fyah ass lyrical phantasy
 Funktastikally mindgasmically freeform as aliens in space dance primitivly to this beat.
A scriptural detonation of words.
Stone tablets in the hands of a poet in this century.
Give I back I village priest.
Direct link to allahs degrees....This is verbal carpentry.
Mentaphysicality.
Supreme linguistics of a g.

No comments:

Post a Comment