Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

WATCH US. AN EROTIC PIECE

 THE MUSIC...




I get off the mike and my co-host takes over and he hands me the phone.We do a radio show at the local college station. I look at him and he gives me the groupie sign, a little something that we worked out a long time ago. She says "are you Yoda?" and I say "yes I am." She goes on to tell me that she listens to our show every week and that she always listens to my commentaries and the poetry that I read. I say okay and we talk for awhile before i ask her what her name is and where she is from. She tells me that her name is Maleka but everyone calls her phat cat, she is from Atlanta.  She asks me my real name and I tell her. We talk for awhile before my co-host gives me the sign that it is time to cut it short. Time to give away tickets to the concert. I get her number and tell her that I will call her later. As me and the co-host leave the station I call her on my cell phone and we talk for awhile before she asks me what I am doing tonight. I tell her that I am going to the coffee house to read some poetry and she tells me that she would love to come but she does not have a ride. I ask her where she lives and it is about 5 houses down from my friend who is going to the spot with me. I go to his house and pick him up and throw mt brother who is in the front seat with me the keys and get in the back. I guide them to her house and I walk to the door and ring the bell. She comes out and I am floored...she is only about 4'11 and her eyes are green. She says hi and I greet her back. She is wearing a sundress that is short and it accentuates her ass as she walks in front of me. I can see that she is wearing t back underwear and she smells like fresh rain. I open the car door and she gets into the car and I walk around and get in and introduce her to my brother and my friend and they are entranced by her as well. We ride and they dont even turn on the music as we all talk until we get to the coffee house.We park in the underground garage and go into the coffee house and get a table and order drinks. She gets an expresso and I order a ginsing up as the jazz band launches into a set. The music plays and she asks me a whole bunch of questions as the music feeds the vibe. She is so damn small and lovely that I am entranced by her. She talks to me abut my poetry and asks me where I get my inspiration from and I tell her that life is my inspiration and she asks what I mean. I look into her eyes and I start to recite to the beat of the jazz as the drums and the saxophone play in the background, I feel the trumpet and the piano and I bring my lyrics to match the flow of the music, She closes her eyes and leans into me and the beauty of she almost makes me want to melt into her skin, to live in the core of her. The band stops playing and she opens her eyes and leans into me and strokes my cheek and sends my mind into a tailspin. My friend is the first poet tonight, I am being featured so I have to go last. He gets p and spits some flow that the crowd eats up and comes off the stage , a few more poets go on and soon it is my turn and I go up and drop 2 pieces and try to come off the stage but the crowd will not let that happen and I have to do 2 more pieces. When I come down she has ordered me a roots drink and I sip on it. We talk to everyone at the table, my brother and friend have pulled 3 female college students to the table and one of them is all over me. Maleka is running block and she is good at it. After awhile she asks me if I would like to go outside and I get up quickly cause I can see that shit is about to go down between her and the other female. We walk outside and light up a cigarette and talk for awhile before I ask her if she wants to go to the car and smoke a blunt, she agrees and we go to the car and getinto the back seat and I roll a fat blunt of some of the crippy that I have. We talk for awhile and i notice that her panties areshowing and i reach over and place my hand between her legs and she opens them  a little more. I start to rub her pussy and she leans over and kisses me. Her tounge thrusts into my mouth and I suck it as she climbs onto my lap, I tear her panties off and thrust my fingers into her wet pussy and she moans and bites my neck hard. I move her to the side and pull my shorts down and she leans over grabs my dick in her hand and exclaims about how heavy it is before she takes it into her mouth and starts to suck it. Her lips are so soft and she knows what she is doing and I lean back and savor the blowjob as I play with her pussy. I stop her and I flip her around in the seat and throw her legs open wide and she screams out as I stick my tounge into her pussy. I lick her until she pushes my head away and I take my dick and rub it up and down her pussy lips and she arches her back to try to make it slide in. I jam my dick into her hard and she grabs my ass with her fingers and her nails dig in and it excites me so much that I beat into her pussy as she begs me not to stop. We fuck like this until she screams that she is cumming and I keep going until she cums again before I start to cum in her pussy. Suddenly there is a knock at the window and a light shines into the car as I pull out and my cum sprays all over her body and into her hair. I look around and a cop is standing at the window. He beckons us to get out of the car and we do. The cop looks at her body and I can see the appreciation in his eyes as he smiles and asks us our names as I pull up my pants and she adjusts her dress. He talks to us awhile before he decides to let us go. He is laughing at us and thanks us for the show and before he gets into his car he warns us to be more careful the next time. She looks at me and I look at her and we walk back to the coffee house and she goes into the bathroom to clean up. We meet like this a lot of times before she move back to Atlanta. It turns out that we both have a little bit of the exibitionist in us.

No comments:

Post a Comment