Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

[NUBIANSEXUALSCRIPTFLIP]




[NUBIANSEXUALSCRIPTFLIP]
THE MUSIC FOR THIS ONE. MAKE SURE YOU LISTEN

Let me carress you and cause you to ooze all hot and sticky across the surface of my epidermis.
Creamy and sweet emissions that run down and streak the sheets as we fluidly release.
Let me paint pictures of a canal nature in the sweat of your skin as you gasp orgasmically into the chamber of our sexual relief.
Drum claps and stacatto screams as the beatdown occurs, as toes curl and chills cause teeth to chatter.
Rumpled covers and wet pillows... never a torture as sweet as this as my seed begs to be freed to wander your velvet road.
Let me look at you in all your chocolate intricacy as you display it so vividly... from brown to pink cotton candy tones.
Such a delectable piece of nubianity wrapped around and around in my mnd...
Playing nakedly exposed on my percepticality... known words have no definition for the complexity of thee... 
Wet me in the water of rebirth, in the knowing of you... so refreshing as it washes clean the wounds of survival in these strange times.
All this contained in the layers of you so imprinted on the walls of me like some urban graffiti... blank wall that is now the canvas of we.
Let me rub your skin and sink into your pores.
Let me...

JERALD HAMZAHFARUQ MURPHY

No comments:

Post a Comment