Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

[MODEL OF MY INSPIRATION CARVED OF FLESH]


[MODEL OF MY INSPIRATION CARVED OF FLESH]
THE MODELS FEATURED IN THIS PIECE BY ORDER OF APPEARANCE ARE...
HEATHER SANDERS... TEUNNUE HURST AND TOYA REDMOND
THE MUSIC FOR THIS ONE...

They look at you and all they see is the flesh... 
They scratch at the surface.
Lewd comments and false promises of things that they could do...
Pounding on collapsed chests and beating skinless drums while your beauty resonates from a whole nother place.
You my dear are the healing for tortured minds.

Your elegance precedes you and opens closed doors where fantasies merge and become words that speak of you into uncertain futures.
Strands of our existence cast into the cosmos...
Captured on alien moons and reflected on the face of far off planets...
Light years away.

The many sides and sizes of you entrall me and leave me breathless, gasping for air...
A moment as I sink into the aura of you and absorb of thy essence.
Such a juicy piece of fruit...
 A divine part of this creation which I have had the blessing to experience...
They look at you and are swept up in the flesh...
I look at you and see potential possibilities.
You inspire the creative in me.
Thank you my queens.
I am blessed by your presence.


JERALD HAMZAHFARUQ MURPHY




No comments:

Post a Comment