Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

[WHAT MAKES A QUEEN?] A CHANCE TO MAKE YOUR POINT DISCUSSION


[WHAT MAKES A QUEEN?] A CHANCE TO MAKE YOUR POINT DISCUSSION
THE MUSIC FOR THIS ONE...
http://youtu.be/rlCJbFGOeRo

Okay after a rather lengthy discussion yesterday in the comments of one of my pieces where I blended erotic art with a write where I uplifted African women, I am still looking for answers and since I have so many women on my page I really want to hear from you and from my male readers.
WHAT MAKES A QUEEN?
Is it what she wears?
Her hair?
Perhaps attitude.
Can a stripper be a queen?
How about a woman who sells drugs?
Is it the fact that she attends church?
There are I am sure so many other facets to this question and I welcome all of them.
I really hope that you my sisters will not overlook this question since this is your chance to explain...
WHAT MAKES A QUEEN?

JERALD HAMZAHFARUQ MURPHY 

No comments:

Post a Comment