Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

(ALL OVER HERE)


(ALL OVER HERE)
THE MUSIC FOR THIS MUSE...
Here I am lost in these thoughts of you, semi hard and perusing you naked in my mind.
My mouth watering cause I'm so hungry....
Just a taste.
Here I am wanting to touch my raging hard on to your lips... upper and nether regions.
To feel your slick and fluid wet.
Here I am feeling like I could beat it till you lie back and sigh.
Punani jumping and thumping.
Rubbing my cum into your skin, satisfaction carved on your face.
I contemplating your lines... Manhood wet on my thigh, semi hard and reflecting the friction.
Such pleasant memories of a short time ago.
Rubbing your belly as I talk to you...
Hypnotic and biologic.
Smelling of the sex that lingers in the air.
Here I am needing you so, been so damn long... Been so damn long.
Fire roaring in my veins... lava threatening to erupt explosively.
Cover the landscape in our cream.
Here I am...
Where are you?
JERALD HAMZAHFARUQ MURPHY

No comments:

Post a Comment