Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

(LOOK)

(LOOK)
THIS IS THE TONE.
DONT MISS IT...
https://youtu.be/vCJY2NSSU1g
Could I hold your hand across the table...
Look into your eyes?
Could I unwind as the scene passes us by... Glasses clinking in the background.
Could I speak of my innermost thoughts...
Show you the surface of my peaceful planet.
The place where I and I silent resideth
Where I king would queen thee...
Such a fragrantly poignant image that it would waft pheromone over hue-manity.
Cause deep thought.
I and I single, a savagely poised lyrical beast...
You by my side and I would eviscerate time from its swinging pendulum.
Our love sang of in far distant times...
Read in schools of future thought.
Look into my eyes.
Could I hold your hand?
JERALD HAMZAHFARUQ MURPHY

No comments:

Post a Comment