Pages

Friday, February 21, 2014

TAKE IT OFF... TAKE IT OFF

(TAKE IT OFF... TAKE IT OFF)
THE MUSIC FOR THIS ONE... YOU NEEDS TO LISTEN.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzkuEKeeDGg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Strip for me...
Be my nasty little freak.
No one else is going to see as you show me your secrets... Your secret places.
Make my beast growl in my chest and cause him to stretch the skin of my thick veiny dick.
Make him want to stop your tease but be too transfixed to move.
His savage ravage showing in his lidded eyes...
He sniffing the air as you bend and your pussy drops to hang between your thighs... Beneath your spread ass cheeks.
He inhaling sharply as you crawl towards him on your knees.
Touch him and lay back and throw your legs to the sky as your clit makes an appearance... He wanting to suck it.
So badly.
Show him your stretch marks for he can read their patterns.
Trace your story.
See the origins of your freak...
Make the beast want to beat deep as you scratch him... Bite him.
He pulling at your hair and the top of your head... Dropping dick in.
The beast released in all his fuckery... Spanking that clit till it drips tears on his length.
Till he roaring sprays cum into that pussy and across your belly.
Cum on.
Strip for me.

JERALD HAMZAHFARUQ MURPHY

No comments:

Post a Comment