Pages

Friday, February 21, 2014

(THE LONELY KINGS LAMENT)
THE MUSIC AS A KING REMINISCES...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZHr3F4y-W0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Should I tell you how I would treat thee?
Would you overstand and walk with me or would you let all this go to waste?
I would never call you bitch or who're cause I know that the world has done that enough... Torn you down.
Stood on your spirit.
I see the sassy as you being free, the fire that burns in we.
I see your skin as the utopia spoken of in hushed tones as we pray on bended knees... We promised to be together across eons and in these eventualities.
Would you feel the king in me and stroke my mane as it hangs from my chin?
I of silky flowers and milk chocolate as Jimi's Electric Ladyland plays on mp3...
Would you be my voodoo child and my moon rising my tides?
Could you withstand my depths?
Feel my crushing forces and make them exert less pressure as they beat at my psyche?
I will stand by you till the day I lie cold in a grave in a cemetery and after that my love for you will flow across skins as the breeze.
I knowing these things will be sweet if only I could have you to hold, to hold me.
I would treat thee accordingly as these days fade into the annals of time and our beating hearts linked bear witness.
I will treat thee as Isis, Makeda and Nefertiti.
My queen, my empress, my all.

JERALD HAMZAHFARUQ MURPHY

No comments:

Post a Comment