Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2016

(HOW YOU LIKE IT BABY? )
THE SOUND AS I PONDER THINE WAYS...
https://youtu.be/mYve9QnFkf8

She has me wondering... Mmmm.
Wonder what her thing is?
Wonder what makes her pussy hum?
Is it cunninlingus?
The softly fluttering tongue.
Just the tip on her clit.
Ah the aroma.
Is it rough?
I like that, throw her down and push them legs back.
Make that man stand tall in that boat as I look down.
Pussy wrapped round big dick.
Is it slaps?
Spankings that make ass cheeks bounce.
Jiggle wiggle.
Excited cries that fill the corners of the room.
Perhaps she will let me tie her up.
Drive her insane cause she can't push me away.
Take her to the very door of faint.
For me?
A gift!
Oh really, you shouldn't have.
What makes this piece of divinity click?
Is it leather or lace?
Her vice, her virtue.
I like hairy pussy.
A fucking hairy pussy fucking freak.
Damn, I wish I knew.
What's your fetish?

JERALD HAMZAHFARUQ MURPHY

No comments:

Post a Comment