Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2016

{THIS RED EMOTION} inspired by a one word submission by Messy
THE SOUND OF THIS EMOTION... LUST.
https://youtu.be/RxabLA7UQ9k

Such a potent word this word, lust.
Looking at you and you pull at my... Damn.
The things... Oh the things I have done and will do to quell this burning emotion.
Fire in mine loins and rushing of mine blood.
Panty lines beneath your shorts. Ass bouncing in skirts.
I so silently watching you walk by.
A whiff of your soap washed skin sends a man into a full tailspin.
Yet lust is all I got cause you don't even notice me, so many wolves. I lion watch them as you make the same mistake time and time again.
Pretty leaves sometimes contain the most powerful poison.
I lusting record these things subconsciously.
His hands on your skin.
You walk by, a most fragrantly delicate thing.
Lust burning holes in my soul.

JERALD HAMZAHFARUQ MURPHY

No comments:

Post a Comment