Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

BRAIN SCORCHER [DUALITY]


BRAIN SCORCHER [DUALITY]
if you do not listen to the music you miss the point

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLxRjIYeMsY



Angels reside in my aura as I spin syllables and mesmerize the masses verbally.

Dragons fire prances in my words, electricity is discharged from my fingertips as I light up the sky, bloody tears fall from the crocodiles eyes.

Scratches on parchment, drawings on the walls of deep dark caves probably painted in the name of love.

If you flipped a stone in the middle of a forest in the throes of a demented dream would you think of me?

See thats some of that metaphysical samurai chakra, stripped from the breeze that brushes against burning skin.

Days spent in the light of a star that gives life to the seeds that fall from the trees , the seed that flows from man.

Rain caresses the watery depths of my soul, so soothing the sound as it falls on the roof of my mentality.

I dwell in the notes of the music that vibrates the drums of these ears, as the beat flows on.

Poetically charged to flood cerubelums, open gates to worlds sealed within that carry the essence of man.

Are you still with me or are you a fair weather friend cause the wind is strong on this plane where I reside.

I am the piss in someones coffee, the roach in your bowl of soup, the roses on a table, chocolate as it melts on your tounge.

No definition in the annals of psychiatry can define this stride, chopped and screwed, bitch I'm like barney... super dee duper smooth.

Poetry in the raw, primitive and untamed, silverback lyrics on a mountain in the morning mist.


Swirls, lines, dots, alphabetically, I remain the black man.See? 

No comments:

Post a Comment