Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

IF YOU AND I WERE WE



[IF YOU AND I WERE WE]
RACHEL BENSON ASKED ME WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE FOR A WOMAN IF SHE WERE WITH ME. YOU MADE ME REALLY HAVE TO THINK ON THIS ONE RACHEL. BUT HERE IT IS.

the muzic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWK4ydgrWg


I wish that I could promise you a fairy tale complete with beautiful glades and fairies flittering in the sunlight that falls dappled through the trees.

Yet that would not befit your status...your standing as a queen in the castle of my mind.

So as a king I lay my soul in these patterns that flow across the chords of my vocality.

A confession of royal proportions created in trying times.

Everyday that we awake together for the rest of our lives I will greet you with a kiss...exclamations of your beauty shall fall from these lips.

As I look into your eyes the truth shall I speak to you...even if a lie is easier.

When pain finds your heart it will find mine as well...my heart will bleed whenever yours aches.

I have seen love from so many perspectives that I know at times it has an ugly face...at times it shines like a sharpened knife...the better to cut the skin.

I have also witnessed its other side...walks on clouds as the fog lies on the path...looking out at the horizon as the sun drops into the sea.

I would witness these things with you empress...as we make our own dreamworld out of what we are given.

I cant promise you heaven but I can promise you that I will be your king in mind, body, and soul.

If we were to fall in love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment