Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

SWIMMING UPSTREAM


SWIMMING UPSTREAM
the music... the music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Peh74sXQjs






Moments alone in a sea of humanity, as they rush by me like them people in an old ass movie.

Seeking and probing to fit in like gears in a clock, this my friend is poetic hip hop.

Old man telling me the last days are right in our face, I stand and chant, these words do I strategically place.

Fyah is the wisdom that flows from the mouth of the dragon, hollow rhetoric rattles like an empty ass wagon.

And humanity rushes by heedless to this ancient call,as into the pit of dispair they fall.

This is lyrical kung fu, some modern scriptual ju jitsu, I was told this soapbox used to hold shampoo.

Walk by me and turn your face as my words pervade your space, and you look down and hurry from this place.

My roar cascades off taxi's and trash bins, schools and dens of sin, as I bring this rain of fyah again and again.

Man this heat that flows is hotta than magma from Pompei, I bring these lyrics the soldiers way, I hold the wolves at bay as waste to bullshit I lay.

As I spend moments alone in a sea of humanity, and the people rush along like the ones in an old ass movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment