Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

[STUNNINGLY STUNNING] OH MY!!!


[STUNNINGLY STUNNING] OH MY!!!

THE MUSIC FOR THIS PIECE...DO NOT MISS IT...
http://youtu.be/SmD4xPr_xTY





The first time that I ever saw your face the world rocked...I mean it actually trembled...Yet even in the storm of your entry you seemed so calm.

All these times that I write of queens and empresses...Dreams and stark realities...fine lines that exist between sanity and insanity.

I aspire to love...

To have that thing...That feeling...That splended state of existence that has been alluded to .

Never to be attained by I and I.

Your voice so melodious that I hang on to your every word...A traveler suspended in the sound of you...Universally located in the air of your stratospere...A cloud in the skies of your world waiting to rain down pon thee.

Bringing forth growth...Flowers that bloom in vibrant colors...Bees that pollinate...Birds that spread their wings and take flight...Whales beneath your seas that talk in the most ancient of dialects.

A biosphere of life that is supported by a most primitive emotion...Formed by the hands of a most beneficent allah...Subhana wa ta allah...A rib taken from mine breast.

I remain tilted on the base of my axis by the magnitude of your force...The destructive nature of your being tearing away at the fortress that surrounds the prison that contains my love...The knowing of its touch.

As cautious as a lioness as she stalks her prey...As beautiful as any creation that I have seen thus far...So graceful that I want to watch you walk by me for the rest of my life...Surrounded by my love.

Woman you have crumbled the walls of my city...Laid waste to notions of dying alone...Moved my tectonic plates...Created a new world.

In the systems of my space. 

No comments:

Post a Comment