Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

[SOUTHERN LICKS]


[SOUTHERN LICKS]THE MUSIC...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB2POWSnStU

THIS IS A SONG THAT I DREAMED ONE NIGHT. I WAS WALKING IN THIS DREAM AND SAW TWO OLD MEN PLAYING CHECKERS THEY CALLED ME OVER AND ONE OF THEM SAID LISTEN TO THIS SON. THESE ARE THE WORDS HE SANG. IT IS A BLUES SONG AND MY DAD AND HIS FRIENDS MADE ME HAVE AN APPRECIATION FOR THE BLUES... SO HERE GOES DAD. THE BLUES DONT HAVE TO BE LONG TO BE THE BLUES.

THIS IS DEDICATED TO THE MEMORY OF MY DAD

Somebody done stomped a mud hole in my heart, just when I was ready to make a fresh new start.
Kings and queens in psychedelic dreams of prisms and thangs, aint that thanking insane, its enough to drive some to look for a bottle to drain, done made some fools stand in front of trains.Yet I maintain, oh my achin brain.
Cause somebody done danced all night long on my heart, got this sucker lookin like salvadores dalis art.

ummmmmmm...ummmmmmmmmm.ummmmmmmm

Couldna hurt me worse if you woulda broke my c.d.s, spit in my face and busted my knees.

Why you vex me so? Why you vex me so? Trod pon my soul make me feel so low. if a rattlesnake slithered down this here hole hell would be his abode. They dont make heavy machinery that a dig this low.

Deeeeeppp, deeeeeeppp in this here hole.

oooooooowwwhhhhh, owwwwhhhhh , oooowwwhhooo.

Why did you stomp this hole in my heart?

Gone make me pull on this blunt again, cause you caint make me drank again, this here world is full of sin, with these words I'ma take you to the end, oh I done found the end.

owooooo, owooooo, owoooo.

You done broke my heart but you caint break my mind, cause I aint bout to lose my dreams, lose my dreams, baby I done gained some steam.

Oh my queen, oh my queen, this here world aint quite what it seems

ohmmmmm, ohmmmmm. ohmmmm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment