Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

[NO LOVE FOR YOU]


[NO LOVE FOR YOU]

THIS IS THE MUSIC FOR THIS PIECE...DAMN PAIN...


http://youtu.be/158fwCG27zE





Sit down and let me talk to you...I need you to look into these words that I speak...to pay attention to these tones.

My life has been hard...I mean hard as fuck.

Everything that I have loved has died in some way or the other...I dwell alone on a world full of lives...of souls.

Every day that I awake I wonder if I will ever find a love.

And even that dream dies...falling into the bottom of a pit full of broken glass and razors blades...into which I have been thrust with no shoes.

Demons and fire...Angels and ice.

Such a cold place to inhabit...this place where I cry into the darkness and my voice answers back.

I felt you with every fibre of my physical...and now it seems that my physical may die.

The moments of my nights...my days...will never be the same.

They shall stretch to proportions twice the size of the entire universe...stars racing by in light speed...I travel in suspended animation.

It seems that my mind shall collapse in upon itself.

I have become as brittle as the branches on a dead tree...in a barren land where water has not fallen in a hundred years.

Radioactive in nature...pure power...fatal waste that sweeps out and kills all that it touches.

Lingering in scarred mentalities...voices of the past and future mingle to tell me the same thing.

On this fog covered path must you remain...alone in your words...in your mission.

Love has no place for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment