Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

[THE DANCE FLOOR] A EROTIC ROMP









[THE DANCE FLOOR] AN EROTIC ROMP


ALWAY REMEMBER TO USE PROTECTION WHEN ENGAGED IN SEXUAL ACTIVITY

THE MUSIC...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1PhXbNht6w








I hear her voice even though my back is turned to her and the room is crowded. It sounds so sweet and melodic that it seems to touch me on a sonic level. I feel its vibrations in my soul. I look around and there she stands, she is with 4 of her friends and even though I see them they don't even exist to me. Her eyes are big and brown and I catch myself wondering how they will look when I touch her between her legs. When I make her cum on my dick. I look into her eyes as I glide...No as I walk to where she stands. I speak only to her she is all that I see at this moment... At this time. One of her friends asks her how she knows me . She tells her she does not know me yet her eyes never leave mine. A slow song is playing, some old school shit. Moments in love by the art of noise. I reach out and she takes my hand as I lead her to the dance floor. I take her into my arms and she melts into me as if we are one. As we dance I whisper into her ear and I tell her what I want to do to her . I tell her how i want to kiss her between her breasts, how I want to to kiss her calves and the soft spot between her thighs, how I want to make her cum until it soaks my sheets. She falls against me and she tells me her knees are weak and that she has already came in her panties. I lead her from the dance floor and back to the table where her friends wait. I see them trying to tell her not to leave with me as she grabs her purse and kills her drink. She leaves them protesting at the table and we leave the club. We walk out to my car and I open the door for her. She climbs in and I get in and start the car. She asks me what song I am playing as I pass her the blunt. I tell her it is Electric Ladyland by Jimi Hendrix, she sits back and lets the music wash over her. We reach my house and I ask her if she wants anything to drink and she takes a shot of gin mixed with pineapple juice. She walks around and looks at the artwork on my walls, the Eric King photos as well as the tapestries and the Salvadore Dali and I can tell that she is impressed as she looks at the books on my shelves as well. I tell her that there is only one thing I am interested in right now and that is her. She is my art. She smiles and bites her lip as I ask her to let me see her beauty. She starts to slowly sway to the music as she pulls of her dress. Oh so slowly. I sit back and inhale the sweet smoke of the blunt and savor the view of her standing naked in front of me and I stand and pull her to me. She takes off my shirt and unbuttons my pants. They fall down and my dick stands at attention. Yet this is not about me it is about her. I lay her down and kiss her ankles and her calves. I smell her sex and I kiss her pussy lips. I suck her clit into my mouth and she grabs my head and pull me into her as she erupts into my mouth. I lick her until she fights to push me away. I stand and she looks at me as she catches her breath. She comes across the sofa and takes my swollen dick into her hands and sucks it into her mouth. Her mouth is so soft and warm, almost like a pussy and I have to fight the urge to grab her head and ram my dick down her throat. I push her back and i push her legs all the way back as I ram my dick into her pussy. She screams at me to beat it and I do. she cums and it sprays all over my stomach and I ride her until I cum deep into her pussy. I fall on the sofa next to her and we talk a little before we fuck again. She is my dance partner and she moves so well..

1 comment:

  1. Woa!!! SEXXY, I LIKE (: VERY INTOXICATING ND INVITING TO SAY THE LEAST!! WET AND JUICY CAN I CUM DANCE FOR YOU ;)

    ReplyDelete