Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

[ON MY MIND]


[ON MY MIND]
the music.please listen...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=158fwCG27zE

Your name lingers on my lips like the taste of honey.

I have to taste it again, so I whisper it to myself.

This earth cannot..no the universe cannot contain this tumultuous heart.

Searching in high and low places, and the ground has grown worn in my passing.

Strong is this emotion that drives me as I seek thy embrace.

I shall find you and our souls will merge, my name will be your whisper against danger,

and fear.

Never in the annals of history has a story cried to be told like this

Lingering in the lofty heights of a mortal mind.

We shall climb the pyramids and shout to the expanse below of blissful encounters,

and realized dreams.

I live with the knowledge that I shall find you one day.

Across dew draped glades and sun drenched beaches shall we walk.

In the spirit of Allah's prophets shall we dwell.

This queen, this empress of mine,

aged in time like fine wine.

This exquisite scream echos in my subconscious.

I live in its grip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment