Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

EBONY AND IVORY SOLLILOQUI [A COLLAB WITH MICHAEL 'A GRA' KING]


EBONY AND IVORY SOLLILOQUI [A COLLAB WITH MICHAEL 'A GRA' KING]
THE MUSIC FOR THIS MADMANS DREAM...
http://youtu.be/h0V-mD7w2Uc



H

Futuristically do I bring this phunk from the caverns of a demented dream where I am found reclining on a mushroom cloud.

A new age african tickling these plastic keys, a new age version of some old ebony and ivory, sang in the key of an evicerating soliloqui.

Known to flip a script and lay it down flat, pick it back up and dust its ass off, aint got no time to be nice as I wake up pimps and thugs, hoes and dope pushers.

Yay though I walk through the valley of mans indecision where he controls though the tell lie vision, I shall continue to drop this verbal precision.

So caught up in the trip that I cant come down even as I reside in the rehab of letting it all go, black scratches on paper, pictures and music on a computer screen.

Once lost and now I am found dead in yo face as I bring blackness to this book, betta pay attention to this devastating left hook.



M

I hear your words. Yet linger in my nightmares.

I see your truths; my mind is blasted innocent,

into a glorious state of ruminating resolution.



Clasping, grasping on this inharmonious world

wondering where walkers walk, the foolers die,

and I am a remainder of my own apathetic disease.



Blatant incorrigible distance is my only enemy

since the whores in robes, sell their eyes to faith

and I am all that is left to defend against incision.



Pour me the gold feces, the human receptacle,

driven mad by a many faceless God, and hungry

ever hungry for a cause which nobody has started.



H

Whatever the case may be we are all travelers on this big blue marble.

Bout time to break down barriors and let in fresh air, pull on this life and breathe deep.

Release.



M

Resolution, burning confliction remanded,

following structure wherever it may lead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment