Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

[THE SOUL OF MY LOVE]


[THE SOUL OF MY LOVE]
THE MUSIC...YOU BETTER LISTEN CAUSE THIS IS FUCKIN FYAH...
http://youtu.be/0jVMTydhx1Y

You been funkin in my mind for a long long time.
A piece of femininity that defies explanation as I sway on your rhyme.
Sweet taste of thy wine that flows across the receptors of I.
A long and beautiful ride on the clouds that fill the baby blue of your sky.
I am swept along as your breeze blows on the plains of my planes.
A weed tumbling across the sands that fill the hourglass of my membranes.
Falling through the waist to be born again at a flick of the wrist.
I never knew that these emotions could flip so much, turn and twist.
I have seen so much that I wonder why I am still alive when so much has died.
Things that have racked my brain as I bent down on my knees and cried.
Turned my face to the expance of stars in the heavens and wailed in and around my soul.
Love lingering in the particles of you and I, such a beautiful story to be told on modern scrolls.
I have seen you as these days have turned into years and still we seem to be filled with compounded fears.
To hold you would be the culimination of a journey of trials and tribulations as your words fall directly into my ears.
Some things are best to be left in the past of who and what we were as we go into the light.
Love has grasped the strings of my heart and fills the fields of my sight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment