Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

[WISE WORDS]


[WISE WORDS]
THE WORDS THAT ARE IN ITALICS WERE GIVIN TO ME BY CINTHYA ESCOBAR, DANICA WORTHY, TAMRA WAGNER, BLACKBUTTAFLY GODFREY, ARMIN BAHRAMI, LEKESHIA BURCHETT, AND CHRISTOPHER P. GRIFFIN. I WAS GOING TO DO A ONE WORD TOPIC BUT THEY JUST KEPT COMING IN 
the music for these words...
http://youtu.be/yj-X9eQrDrI





[Wisdom] is the ability to aquire all the information that you can as this life hurtles by...wisdom is also the ability to pass it along...bits and pieces of information that give strength to the tribe.

All is as all was and we are bound by [reciprocity]..what is done to me is what is done to you...in this war gotta have allies...gonna have enemies.

People all the time talk of [forgiveness], yet what am I supposed to do about the fact that millions of my people died and are dying on the basis of lies?

How can I not remember Tuskegee?

How can I [trust] that they who perpetuted these crimes have my best interest at heart?

All the while the seeds of [self hate] are being planted at a prodigious rate...guns and crack in the neighborhoods...vials of aids in the doctors office.

How can we be so bound by the bonds of [forgetfulness] that seem to keep us spinning in place...stuck in the slick ass mud of delusion that holds us back.

These things are made [evident] when we research the true origin of we...realize that this skin is the originality...that we are the product of divinity.

Dont expect me to be [humble] as I drop these 360 degrees of wordplay...what has been done to my people has been done to me.

Wisdom is the ability to recognize that fact. 

No comments:

Post a Comment