Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

[DEMONOLOGY 101] GOD MANIFEST


[DEMONOLOGY 101] GOD MANIFEST

THE MUSIC FOR THIS TALE OF WOE...

http://youtu.be/NHQAQl8ei5Y





When I was young I thought that the shadows held demons, that they lurked in the corners of my closet as I lay in my bed drifting off to sleep, waiting to devour me.

In my dreams they chased me as I ran in slow motion trapped in a state of terror, when I walked though the woods the sounds of scampering animals became their claws rustling in the leaves.

Then one day the degrees started to manifest in the being of me, and I started to see that the demons were much closer than I ever could have imagined.

That is when the allah self arose and began to take hold, I walked the winding road of of overstanding a learning man, I came face to face with my enemy.

Ill is the sickness, lum is the light, nati is the code that is sworn after a quick ride on the back of a goat.

Skin of humans drapped over the true evil that lies within, walking in and among the masses, misleading and manipulating.

Symbols that are placed in plain sight of the unenlightened, lions, tigers, eagles, and bears, fatal stars on the backs of cars.

The square and the compass enclosing the true power of allah as man becomes the cattle in a savage game of dog eat dog, lies and tricknowledge taught to unsuspecting children in classrooms.

Minds that are killed before they ever begin to grow held in check by implanted fears and preconceived ideals, a virtual pit of misinformation and false fears.

If you ran into the devil on the street, the one known as iblis you would probably shake his hand and kiss his cheek, evil is such a beautiful thing.

If a society is such a good thing why is its knowledge hidden and where are the windows?

Why do they stand in church and proclaim the father, the son, and the holy ghost and pray to one god in meeting?

A quran at the 30th degree as transcendence takes place, mason to shriner, signs and cornerstones, rituals in the dead of night.

As humanity becomes the food on the table of the beast, an apple placed in his roasted lips.

Free meat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment