Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

[DO YOU?]






[DO YOU?]
the music for this scribe...
http://youtu.be/Jy3A6WLOhi0




Plainly do you come to me, so like a deep breath before I stand up to confront the day.
Such wonder do I see in you.
I wonder if you see it too?
Empress you are the epitome of change in a fluid world.
I wonder if all you see is the superficial I and not the essential of eye?
Meaning you and me.
We.
Sun and earth fertilization prismatically.
Drifting in the today of yesterday... the futures of tomorrow, cause thats where I dwell.
I view every one of these days as hell, demons on high placing value on life... silver, gold and diamonds are the measure.
If you could see what I see empress you would lie in bed every day and cry cause the road to our destruction has already been paved.
Bodies that lie in armies wake... the dead whispers in dreams as the gone are remembered ... Tuskeegee experiments and miseducated babies learning in hi-tech classrooms.
All I got is these scribes that come so plainly as I think of the strength of the queens who watched sons swing from trees as crows picked at their eyes.
Queens who watch sons go off to the desolation of 10x6 cells... trapped in concrete slaveships docked on dry land.
Born in triple stages of darkness and kept from the light.
Such wonder do I see in you.
I wonder if you see it too?

hamzahfaruq 

No comments:

Post a Comment