Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

[IN YOU]



[IN YOU]
THE MUSIC FOR THIS WRITE... DONT SLEEP ON IT...
http://youtu.be/NvuYdRek0vk



Hey nubian woman let me read a little something to you that I wrote today about your afro, your curves, and the formation of mans universe.
When we were formed in the garden everything was new and there were no worries, I looked at you and saw the universe in the spirals of your hair.
I knew then that I had to have you even if it meant that i would have to pluck the blue from the sky... place it in your hands and watch the sun reflect upon your face.
The moon that we gazed up at was the halo that formed around your head... the stars the tiara.
When I came upon flowers I would pick them for you so that you could see the fragile beauty contained within.
Like these lives.
Like your soft skin.
The sound of your voice played in the depths of mental space.
A sweet melody to my bass as we dwelled in sweet harmony in the beginnings of our cosmic being.
The tone of your chocolate shell melted across the receptors of taste in my starved mind where I the lonesome dwelled.
As we have lived these lives and ended up in the strangest of places have you been my release... By my side through war and disease.
Horrors of slavery and the degradation of segregation.
I need you even more in these times where your afro takes me back to my creation.
Our birth.


HAMZAHFARUQ

No comments:

Post a Comment