Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

[HYPERPSYCHEDELICVELOCITYFILLEDVISUALITYINDUCEDSEXUALLY]



[HYPERPSYCHEDELICVELOCITYF
ILLEDVISUALITYINDUCEDSEXUA
LLY]THE MUSIC FOR THIS VISUAL... DONT MISS IT...
http://youtu.be/
9t2ymn9za6I



A scroll of you in the center of the binary of my hypervelocity... butt naked and nasty on them sheets.
Wet me up.
Splashes of your juices on my thighs... raining on my toes.
You become mine in the doggy style ride that I give you on the side of the bed.
Damn them lips got my imagination going wild... both sets.
A real hard situation as I try to cause you heart palpations... STATTTT!!!
Electricity sparles and crackles in the dark as I touch your skin all up in the receptors of my receptivity.
Tingles and soaring sensations... woofers, tweeters and bass drums pounding in the cellular structure of my blood cells.
Lay back and spread that pink and let me read the walls of your tunnel with the head of my...
I see your past and your future as you reveal yourself to me... fluidly fluid as it trickles down the backs of your thighs and I lick it away.
A fucking beast as I lie you into reality on this page, a lingering scribe of all that that thickness does to me.
You got me real fucked up internally and externally as I see you all laid out and free... all up in my outer space.
Hyperpsychedelicvelocityfilledvisualityinducedsexually.



HAMZAH FARUQ 

No comments:

Post a Comment