Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

[INK DRIPS








[INK DRIPS] A COLLAB FEATURING @ KERRA PRIDGEN
THE MUSIC FOR THIS PIECE OF EROTICA...
http://youtu.be/yG246eeDbNM



H
How bad are you willing to be for me?
Would you lie in front of me... Spread?
Touch your petals and let me see as my breath catches in my throat.
Spin around and let me see your cheeks.
Be my freaky lil nasty... my nasty lil freak.
Rub your hands on your breasts, your stomach, between your legs.
Make it wet for me.
MMMMMMM...Beg me to come into you... fill you up with the thickness of me.
Spank you as your fluids rise to the surface... flow in screaming release.
Saturate the sheets.
How bad are you willing to be for me?

K
My thickness he sees, but that isn't what he wants, my thickness is what he is going to have to work his way around.
Good with his hands, so no problem there.
He sees how my ass pokes out and sets up by itself...Can't resist the curve of it, makes him just want to touch it... So much to hold on too and grab, and a nice place to place his pen at....He also likes speaking in tongues so I will be looking forward to that.
As my pussy starts to moisten up my thick thighs I start to notice his thickness, the width.... I see the look in his eyes the feel of his touch, he's wondering if I will let him continue.
How nasty?
Hmm let me see....He uncovers his pen and dips it in my ink..My petals just open and I am rebirthed as his pen begins stroking..The flow of two bomb ass poets...getting covered by smoke of our essence...Inhale, never breathe out…a high that could never go away even if you take our pen and ink away…

H
Wow I like that nasty.
This ink from my pen that glistens just a drop as my pen stands poised.
Your eyes have given me the answers that I seek...
You wanna be bad for me... such a bad lil ol thang... with all that booty meat.
I see you lying there in all your heavenly glory as I use your ink to cover the canvas...paint the walls.
Taste it on my buds.
You have fallen under the spell of me.
Such a lovely nymph forever trapped in what we have unleashed.
The pure and unrelenting force of our pen and ink.


HAMZAHFARUQ AND Kerra M. Pridgen
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment