Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

[THE GUERILLA AND THE VENOM]






[THE GUERILLA AND THE VENOM] A COLLABORATION FEATURING HarlequinHeiress Sys
MY LYRICS ARE IN CAPS HERS ARE LOWERCASE. 
THE MUSIC FOR THIS SCROLL...
http://youtu.be/56HkvsY-ins



KNOWN TO BLAST A HOLE IN PRECONCEIVED NOTIONS AND VAPORIZE WHOLE OCEANS OF MISJUDGMENT... A STRAIGHT LYRICAL GUERILLA...THIS IS THE SCROLL...BEHOLD

Lyrically intriguing ~ Enlightening the dark minds, opening new ventures 2 wht the word percieves as bright only to eclipse the norm♥

A STEP REMOVED FROM LYRICAL INSANITY AS DESE ARE SPIT... A ROUGH AND RUGGED FLIP... FROM THE DARKEST PIT... WHERE SOULS ARE VANQUISHED

I relinquish my sights to see...just so my soul can be free to inherit the growth in your ability. You say you're rough N rugged ~ Hmmm, let me inhale it in like snuff as though I was bred to tread.

MMMMM... THOSE WORDS YOU SPEAK GIVE ME THE ABILITY TO SEE... ABOVE AND BEYOND THE FOLD AS THE RISING OF YOU BECOMES THE CRUST OF ME... SUCH A FRAGRANCE AS WE DROP VERBALLY

My eyes don't wander searchN 4 a vision, but my mind made the decision for this verbal collision. This conclusive use of language so intrusive, not abusive. Stimulate my psyche pull back...no never so clever, your words set me free.


HAMZAH FARUQ AND SYSUDA 

No comments:

Post a Comment