Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

DAMN!!!





[DAMN!!!]
the music for this piece...
http://youtu.be/HwlxwIDLXAs




A reflection on a balmy winter day.. the layers of the air flicker by and I am away.
Swaying on a breeze as it lifts and carries me gently in its motion... to the ends of infinity and beyond.
To where it all began as a thought to Allah who is al- sami.
Check the Arabic directory.
I am who I am as made by he, who the??? man who are you to judge me?
Try to stigmatize and scandalize...
This is free mind therapy... some days it just be.
A day in the annals of alphabatology...
Hey man in 3073!!!
See me!
I fall into the current and ride its drift as all these things fall into place... find cohesion in this meditative mind moving at the speed of hyperlight.
Freefall on a page on a hyperspace highway in this temple babylon where a voice echoes on its way to zion...
A ride on the winds as they howl across the plains... dust from which arises an oasis.
Across seas where oil is spilled and lives taken.
Red brick walls in projects where lives are planned right from the start.
All on the wind today.

No comments:

Post a Comment