Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

[ERO... TIQUE] JUST LIKE THAT


[ERO... TIQUE] JUST LIKE THAT
THE MUSIC OOOOO WEEEEEE...
http://youtu.be/mfbXdHwKeUc

Chocolate on my mind... sunday morning revivals of an erotic scream.
A melt into the pores that sweats back onto your skin...dribbles of caffe latte and cappucino cream.
Baby I dont want to rhyme but thats the way you rip my seam it seems.
Rivers of chocolate... Willie wonka and thangs... little bitty woman midgets... lifted up and spinning round on my...
Thick and thin... deeply rooted in the nature of your essence.
Open thyself to me... brown to pink as I dwell in the blossoms of your lotus... the petals of your punani.
That goody good.
I tawt I taw a puddytat, I know you seen it too.
A romp in the sweetness of Africanity that fills this lustful insanity.
Some cocoa bean queen drumbeats that subsonically erupt from our flesh as we play dat funky music.
Put dat beat down.
Come my chocolate melt all on me.

HAMZAHFARUQ 

No comments:

Post a Comment