Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

[JAZZY STATUS FLOW] A COMPILATION FEATURING Summaiyah Rashaud, Theresse SoletItbe Bynum, Angela Williams.






[JAZZY STATUS FLOW] A COMPILATION FEATURING Summaiyah Rashaud, Theresse SoletItbe Bynum, Angela Williams.

OKAY I REALLY FEEL THAT THIS PIECE NEEDS A SMALL INTRODUCTION. FROM TIME TO TIME I DO STATUSES WHICH ARE DESIGNED TO ELICIT POETIC RESPONSES FROM MY FRIENDS. THIS IS A STATUS I POSTED EARLIER TODAY AND THESE ARE THE LICKS WHICH CAME FROM IT. I LIKE THE MOOD IN THIS PIECE.
THE MUSIC... ON THE JAZZY TIP...
http://youtu.be/dS463tbX-HE


H
Can I inspire you to write to this status... conduct a symphony of words so succulent that the juice from speaking them would color your shirt and make future generations strong.
Talk you into revealing a little of your self poetically in any form that you seek to be... a piece of you that echoes in the hall where this orchestra plays... such a poignant melody.
Take me there in your alphabetic tones... jazzy and free.
Will you write with me?

S
Liberated melodies run from the center of my heart & out the tip of my pen; I am the creator of evolutionary ink traveling back centuries to erase original sin; Allowing your ink to dive into the oceans of my soul leaving you wet with creativity; As I continue to drink from your fountain of pleasure & bathing in your poetic ecstasy

H
Ahhh so sweet a sound doth thy pen scribe across a page... scribbles akin to the scratching that begins in the deepest recesses of our melanic skin which trickle down in descending notes... so delicately.
Beauty painted in the patterns of the verses of this pool of shining poetics... shimmering as small waves of our sound

T
Returning momentarily from the place of pineal
Where the face of God was sought
I now blow breath upon these words Giving them life. 
Speaking them into existence
Poetically
For remembrance,
My cords vibrate the air
Forming an invisible ripple
As a pebble upon a pond.
It extends throughout the air
Continues into the future
Where generations will be waiting.
They will inhale our words,
Which will enter their nostrils
Upon a breeze,
Replenish cells,
And as the sun…
Lie upon their melanin
Soak within
Then
THEY will repeat
This sweet melody of we
Which will vibrate the ai
rAnd begin the inner voyage back
To the place where the face
Must be sought

A
How can I reveal poetically about me, you and we?
What words can I use to describe us?
I am, you are, we are the wind that blows to and fro across the plains
, the mountains, the deserts, and the waters.
I am, you are, we are the soil that encompasses the earth
with roots so deep that what lies beneath in darkness
is equally as powerful as what basks in the sun.
I am, you are, we are the mist that touches the skin
like a gentle caress and an embrace of encouragement.
I am, you are, we are the sound of thunder getting ever louder
and ever closersounding the drum to wake us from our deep slumber.
I am, you are, we are the crackle of lightening that charge
sour brain cells to prepare for battle
becoming fully awake of the power possessed.
I am, you are, we are the rains that cleanse and clarify the vision
as the rains come down, the tears flow and the understanding
of greatness is reborn.
I am, you are, we are the quiet storm that washes away the weak
so that all that is left is the twenty percent.

hamzahfaruq/summaiyah/theresse/angela.
I am, you are, we are greatness
standing firmly on our poetic words and poetic actions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment