Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

[IN YOUR SKIN]


[IN YOUR SKIN] DEDICATED TO ONE OF THE FIRST READERS I HAD. MERCY ARNOLD. SINCE 2007...THANK YOU MERCY.
THE MUSIC FOR THIS PIECE... YOU BETTER LISTEN MERCY...
http://youtu.be/Oat_nhfhDgE

There you are all up in your skin...
Such a lovely pixie as you flit all up in my mind... rewind.
There you are all wrapped in reality...
Such an enticing piece of cocoa so bitter yet when mixed with sugar so sweet.
AHHH...as you play across the mentals of my depraved mind where these lyrics reside.
A taste of you in the molecules of the air that I breathe on a winter day in the first part of this century.
Where I record as this life unfolds in glorious shots of vivid color.
You in your doe eyed wonder have seen my rises and falls as these years have passed us by.
A day as I ride in the atoms of we... so many miles apart... clay roads in Georgia.
Beaches in Florida as you invade the greyness of this matter that fills my cranium.
The sun as it rises across salt marshes and cotton fields.
So many the settings as I travel on these thoughts.
So far and yet so near.
All up in your skin.

hamzahfaruq 

No comments:

Post a Comment