Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

[MY...WHAT BIG EYES YOU HAVE] DEDICATED TO ANGIE M HALL


[MY...WHAT BIG EYES YOU HAVE] DEDICATED TO ANGIE M HALL
THE MUSIC FOR THIS FANTASTIC FANTASY...
http://youtu.be/GR-JYyrVIH4

I see your big eyes and I am instantly whisked away to that other place where the beast runs unfettered and free.
If I kiss you would you keep you eyes open so that I could swim in their oceans...fly in their skies?
If only you knew the thoughts that roam through my mind as I gaze into their spiraling depths.
Thoughts of you standing in front of me in full frontal nudity as I take in all that...
Sniff at the air that surrounds you and stand back as you lay down and spread yourself to me.
Big pretty breasts that push against the fabric of my mind...nipples that stand like ripened fruit.
Drink at the fountain of you as you grind into my mouth and grab my bald head.
Push you back and take it rough as your big ol eyes stretch in disbelief.
So much of my meat as I drive into the depths of your weeping pussy.
I want to be the melanin of your skin...as you be my little freak.
Take you and turn you out as I look into your eyes...listen to your satisfied sighs.
So big and brown that all I can see is them stretched in amazement as I loose this savage beast.
My...what big ol pretty eyes you have.

hamzahfaruq 

No comments:

Post a Comment