Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

[SLAYED]




[SLAYED]
THE MUSIC.. YOU BETTA PAUSE AND LISTEN.
http://youtu.be/peK6FOvSdNo




Show me all your secret places.
All your cracks and crevices as I drink of the heady aroma of your pheromones.
Growing ever harder as they invade my senses.
Open yourself to me so that I may invade your queendom and sow seeds of regeneration.
You have become me as I have become you.
A drink of your nectar as sweet as honey on a starving mans tongue as he laps at your honeycomb.
A flight through the places that exist in your universe.
Nights in the chambers of my heart...beating a savage and primitive love beat.
No description that man has given thus far can adequately describe your complexity.
All wrapped up in the mists that drift across mans landscape.
A beast so savagely slayed by your many mysteries.
For thy are mine healing and this life hath no bounds with thee as mine nurse.
Mine skin aches for thy touch, my mind for thy words.
Such a lovely serenade have I for you.
Show me all your secret places.

HAMZAHFARUQ 

No comments:

Post a Comment