Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

[WE IN ME]


[WE IN ME]
THE MUSIC FOR THIS TRIP...
http://youtu.be/EtxAe81loO0

He and I exist...
We are one.
Some days his darkness becomes so great that it emcompasses all...
Threatens to swallow all light.
As we walk in an entwined state.
He sees things in such a cut and dried way... death is but a step away...
We are one.
When I say that the feathers of the birds look splended in the colors that they display...
He looks away...
When I hear the children laugh in the face of apathy and begin to harbor hope...
He reminds me of my mission...
Time so fleeting as it passes away.
So not one of them has to suffer the things you did...
His voice cuts into the heart of my heart... the grey of my matter.
Where we reside as we walk through these throngs of man...
Ever aware...
Where love is a casualty of realization...
There are things that must happen before we evaporate.
Yin and yang...
We are one.

hamzahfaruq 

No comments:

Post a Comment