Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

WATERS EDGE. [A TRIBUTE TO MY AUNT CAROLYN]


WATERS EDGE. [A TRIBUTE TO MY AUNT CAROLYN]
DEDICATED TO HER DAUGHTERS...MY COUSINS...
THE MUSIC FOR THIS PEICE...PLEASE LISTEN.
http://youtu.be/cMYnw6YXzzg



They wash away the pain as they flow from a hurting heart.
I see you as I saw you that day in the ditch in front of your house as I played in the clay.
So long ago.
I see you as we sat on the porch on a hot summer day when I was ten .
Me in the rocking chair beside yours...I explaning life as I saw it as you looked at me amazed.
When I was a little boy I saw so much of the world with you.
The first time I can remember being at the beach you were there.
The first time that I went to sunday school you were my teacher.
They flow everytime I think of the fact that you are gone...on your way to meet Jesus...I overstand...I really do.
Cause in a way you taught me to see things on a deeper level.
Got to judge people by what they know cause your expectations might be to high...your level of overstanding on a different plane.
As we traverse these roads of life.
We will carry you on these words that we speak of you my Aunt as our days grow shorter with each waking moment.
As children are born who will carry us in their memories...in the consciousness of all these lives.
While these tears flow in remembrance of all that you helped to make me.

No comments:

Post a Comment