Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

[SWEET TOOTH]


[SWEET TOOTH]
THE MUSIC FOR THIS PIECE...SOME REAL FYAH SHIT
http://youtu.be/WEO2yHT-j5k

Sometimes late at night I find myself craving a treat...cookies and ice cream as your core floods the receptors of my sweet tooth.
A sigh as I sniff at your scent and feel the rise of my nature straining to fill you again and again.
As the petals of your flower flutter in the heights of the passion of we as I take you on a ride of proportions to magnificent to be measured by mortal means.
Your screams are the fuel that feeds the fires of I as I stroke at the walls of your womb and your sweetened liqued pours onto the sheets.
The sweat that glistens in the softened light covering we in the dew of our desire...relative humidity and thunderstorms.
I see you as my slave as I command your body...as I command your mind in the throes of passion...where the beast lies in wait.
A slave to the want of you as your nipples beg to be sucked by my eager toungue...standing in the air like ripened fruit..cherries and whipped cream.
Chocolate dreams of rising from the sea of all creation as I bend you over and plunge into the tunnel of love that hangs beneath the mountains of your bootliciousness.
Beakoning me to explore these new lands and claim them in the name of all that is I...as they tremble from the magnitude of this quake.
A flag waving in the wind of our release as you draw me in and I plant my seed deeply...my manhood and your femininity.
As the night drifts away never to be replaced and I find myself craving a taste of your treats...
On my sweet tooth.

HAMZAHFARUQ 

No comments:

Post a Comment