Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

[BREATHLESS]


[BREATHLESS]
THE MUSIC FOR THIS PIECE...
http://youtu.be/zW7sxAYYuTM

You take my breath away...
literally.
I am spellbound in the beauty of you...a magical fairy in the fantastic world of my mind.
In this place where monsters roam unfettered and I the lone warrior who must vanquish them.
You are the most lovely thing that I have ever encountered.
Your eyes seem to echo what I am thinking and I grow soft in your gaze.
In your presence I take my weapons of war and use them to make love to your psyche.
The shining steel of my words becomes the petals of a lotus...floating on a serene pond.
A song sung in the sweetest of tones as the stars seem to fall into alignment...the axis of this world to shift.
The musical sound of your laugh is the ship that carries me across the galaxy of we.
The vessel that bears this heavily burdened soul as I float in the light of awakening.
Borne on the wings of you as all this passes by rushing into the recesses of time.
I don't want to leave this place alone.
You take my breath away...
literally. 

1 comment:

  1. I know, it is why I call you TWIN SPIRIT, because sometimes...you leave me speechless words escape me and I am at a loss for what to say?

    ReplyDelete