Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

[WINTER OF MY SOUL]


[WINTER OF MY SOUL]
THE MUSIC FOR THIS PIECE...
http://youtu.be/vymicGVrmZk



You push at the fringes of I as I know that the darkness of your shortened days, the coldness of your nights stands poised to decend.
Your chill comes on the wind...cold fingers stroking at primitive emotions.
Wind howling in an empty soul.
Stars that shine in crystal splendor as breath condences...the moon lightened path that stands before these eyes.
Why must thou come, laying seige upon the land as you strip the leaves of trees and settle in my soul???
Dig in so deep that I feel as if you may never leave, rages of ice ages on these fragile pages.
My cries ring unanswered as the seasons pass me by and die to be born again and again.
I but a tree in the middle of the forest of all this life.
Winter enters my soul.

HAMZAHFARUQ 

No comments:

Post a Comment