Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

[INTERGALACTIC DUST TRAILS OF WE]


[INTERGALACTIC DUST TRAILS OF WE] A JAQUELYN MURPHY AND HAMZAH FARUQ JOINTLately I have been writting with my daughter Jacquelyn a lot and whether she knows it or not she alway challenges me. This is our latest piece together.
The music for this funk...
http://youtu.be/UPLUIiIDzv8

H
SEE ME AS I STAND IN YOUR PERIPHERALS AND MANIFEST IN POETIC SCRIBBLES AND VERBAL PRECISIONS.
A SIGH SHY OF BEING AIR...

J
Think on me as I ignite all over your cerebral cortex and combust in explosive lyrical shatters and rythmic artistry.
A mere moment of dwindling pleasure...

J
Give in to my gravitational pull as it transports you into my third dimension. Warped into a twighlight zone of supersonic similes. Look light years into the future as my words freeze you in time...

H
WHERE WE EXIST IN FRACTURES OF REALITIES AND MAD MEN'S DREAMS. PULLING AT MEMORIES IMPLANTED IN ALLAH'S LAB WHERE FORMATIONS OF WE STILL RESOUND ACROSS THE UNIVERSE. A SIDE STEP INTO OUR REALM...TWIN FLAMES ROCKETING THROUGH YOUR INNER SPACE.

J
Where our bond is astronomical, I'm talkin stars, comets, and nebula. Floating across a blood bound milky way of Jah's astounding mysteries, where particles of our destiny settle onto our own planet...Twin Flames creating moons where Houston won't have a problem.

H
WE FALL INTO THE ATMOSPHERE OF ALL BEING AND OUR SEEDS BECOME THE ROOTS OF A SOCIETY IN 2613... IMPLANTED MENTALLY.
FATHER AND DAUGHTER... ISIS AND HORUS IN REVERSE...RISING FROM THE TRIPLE STAGES.
INTO THE LIGHT.

hamzahfaruq and jacquelyn murphy 

No comments:

Post a Comment