Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

[THE SEXUAL BEAST]



[THE SEXUAL BEAST]
THE MUSIC...YO ASS BETTA LISTEN
http://youtu.be/qB6HqvmurIU

Sometimes the beast in me rises from the depths of his imprisonment and you become his victim as he pushes you against the wall and rubs at your lips through the fabic of your panties...as he pulls them aside and thrusts fingers past the petals and into the soft pink. 
The beast wants to hear your hollars and screams as he presses you towards release...towards the shattering orgasm as it smashes against the flutterings walls of your pussy.
Time and time again as I walk you through the kama sutra... throw you around and beat down.
I want you to remember me...feel me.
Swollen lips and a soft ache in your belly.
I am indeed the beast at times.
Touch this heavy appendedge that hangs between my thighs...get to know it well.
It is going to make you beg and plead...pain so sweet as you hold on, as I hold on.
Squirt on me
I will change your heart pattern as I try to manifest in your soul...melt into your skin, erupt in your depths.
Be my victim.
As the beast arises.

hamzahfaruq 

No comments:

Post a Comment