Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

[LOVES PERSPECTIVE] A COLLAB FEATURING Felicia Asharah James Livingston.



[LOVES PERSPECTIVE] A COLLAB FEATURING Felicia Asharah James Livingston. 
THE MUSIC FOR THIS PIECE...
http://youtu.be/nQC9Cv69X3s


F
Tears are flowing from my eyes and I can't help to think we could have been more
As your back is turning, my heart is yearning and you're headed straight for that door
I loved you so many ways, that it hurts me to say... Good bye, I won't (smh)
I'll fight for you, me and the we
Let us represent the nation that was once a nation and show the world the promise of it all
Good, I have your attention, as you stand there, back still turned by the wall
I know, I know, that we must grow and find our way but we can't do that if you don't stay
Stay, for a second or a minute
Until I can convince you, that 1+1 ain't two
Let's reconnect this bond and in time we'll find, a growing force that is greater than us.
Love, do you hear me?
Don't you hear me, love?
I'll plead on bended knee for you to stay with me
Times have been hard but I can't see us part, not now, not ever...

H
Sometimes my queen it is best that a warriors shadow fall upon the door.
For him to just fade into the thoughts of his thoughts as he tries to place it all into perspective.
Put it all in place.
My intent has never been to harm you so I must stay these words of anger as I feel the glass that shatters within the depths of my soul.
I hear the words that flow from your lips as you sit upon the floor but could I, would I forgive and forget.
I will crush away the life from any enemy who dares to place his hands on you.
For our nation is strong in the physicality of all that we represent...the nature of our love.
Our parting would tear asunder the notions of life as I have come to believe...the fabric of my universe.
Leaves falling from a tree in the breeze...waves on a lonesome beach.
As I walk out this door in perspective...

F
Perspective....?
What is it that we can't hande but this love you choose to dismantle.
Your protection I need, and so does our seed, so I'll continue to plead for the we.
Our connection is deeper, it's in our history and spirituality. 
From the continent of Africa, to our country of Yerusalem
Our great fathers of old. You promised, you promised, our love would not grow cold.
My lord I am not your enemy, you are still a friend to me. 
Take a step back, come let's chill and relax.

H
You are included in ever aspect of all my perspective empress...in the africanality of my innermost psyche.
Our love could I never just dismantle to be forgotten in future times.
Spoken on my lips as I hover on the brink of my extinction.
I want to hold your hand when we are old and grey and look back in satisfaction.
Sometimes a warrior must walk to ease the pain...
Sometimes a warrior must walk to cleanse his soul.
Give me this hour...this moment alone so that we can remain whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment