Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

[BEASTLY NEEDS]



[BEASTLY NEEDS]
THE MUSIC FOR THIS TWISTED LOVE TALE...
http://youtu.be/ddchJT-yP3k



I stand at the window and watch her as she takes off her clothes and turns...she sees me and her eyes widen a bit but she does'nt seem to startled by my presence.
I came upon her scent a few days ago in the park where I go to meditate.
It has been many years since I became what I am and I sometimes have to stop and put it into focus..you know. 
Get some perspective.
I push on the glass and step inside and she looks into my eyes before her eyes trail down my body and come to rest between my legs.
She moans and I hear it as clearly as if she had yelled and I move towards her and touch her arm.
She is not afraid and she places her fingers over mine and traces the inch long claws that are my nails.
I pull her to me and inhale deeply of her scent...she is ovulating and it makes my nature rise and my dick grows hard and long beneath the fur that covers my belly.
Her scent is so primal that I am swept along on waves of euphoria.
I notice how hairy she is and I throw her to the bed and her legs fly open and I see her pussy and I fall to my knees and start lap at it and she grabs the back of my head as she erupts time after time into my mouth.
I notice that her nails seem to have grown longer as she holds my head to her throbbing clit.
I stand and look at her and she turns around and spreads her legs and her pussy hangs down and seems to beckon to me as I roar and shake the windows in their panes.
My lust is so strong that it takes everything that I have not to just savage her...ravage her.
I drive my dick into her so hard that I drive her to her stomach and I plunge in and out as she screams her satisfation and begs me to beat her pussy.
It has been so long that I in this state have had a woman that I scratch her as I take her from behind and I see the lines that my claws make as they turn into red welts on her back.
I grab her ass cheeks and pull her to her knees and slam into her as she starts to come and it sprays onto the sheets of the bed.
She turns her head and I notice that her teeth have grown longer as she bites into my hand that covers her mouth and starts to suck at my blood and this seems to turn me on even more as I turn her over and spread her legs and place my hands on her thighs and push back and she lies wide open beneath me.
I smell the scent of our sex as I beat into her womb and she fucks me back.
I start to come and it seems that it will never stop as it fills her and starts to flow out of her and she takes my dick out and I cover her body with my cum.
She lies beneath me in a state of beautiful bliss.
I look at her and she looks at me as we realize what has happened here tonight.
The union of the werewolf and the vampire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment