Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

[FUNKY SEXUAL SOLILOQUI]


[FUNKY SEXUAL SOLILOQUI] INSPIRED BY NIA DELONG
NIA DELONG IS A FRIEND OF MINE AND SHE LIKES MY EROTIC WRITES. SHE IS ALSO A MODEL AND WHAT I LIKE ABOUT HER IS HER NO FEAR ATTITUDE... I ASK AND SHE GRANTS. SO WHEN SHE SENT ME A SERIES OF PHOTOS I WAS ROCKED... I HOPE YOU ARE AS WELL. THANK YOU NIA. 
THE MUSIC... GOT TO LISTEN OR BE LEFT WONDERING...
http://youtu.be/7POyVOd1-GU



Every time that I glance at thee mine mind goes into overloaded fractured reality.
So assquisite that thee truly funks up the reception of mine perceptionality.
All I wanna do is lay thee down and lick a likkle bit.
Just push those legs back and make thy likkle punnani wink at me.
Spend some moments in the depths of thine womb from the front.
From the back.
I want to be thy beast in 3-d as I probe the receptors of your eroticality.
Make thine clit erupt in squirting orgasmaic prismality.
Paint pictures on the wall as I baste in thine liquidity.
Thou art such a lovely likkle thing as I gaze in amazment at your fruits so divine.
Thou hast fallen into the grey of mine matter and rocked mine freaked out mind.
Let me look at that likkle punnani just one more time.
A shatter of a nut in the deepness of thy inner space.

hamzahfaruq 

No comments:

Post a Comment