Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

[WHEN WILL I SEE YOU AGAIN?]


[WHEN WILL I SEE YOU AGAIN?]
THE NUSIC FOR THIS SCRIBE...
http://youtu.be/IqaOp7sIy0w



You have resided in the thoughts of me so long that you have become a part of the essential I in I.
The touch of you as you carressed the hair on my head...the skin of my back...the recesses of my thugish brain.
I still see your skin when I close my eyes.
As I have lived and seen all these things that have transpired and passed me by...these days have become so lonely.
Your smile still wakes me up some days as you dwell in my tumultuous dreams...a rock in the middle of a stormy ocean.
The layers of you were the definition of african beauty when we walked together...as you turned the heads of all men that we passed on our youthful sojourn.
Freed to be we on an unsuspecting society...such a perfect vision of nubianity...in memories of you my flip becomes strong.
In another life we are married with children as the day greets our unification...songs of joy in my solid heart.
As I open my eyes to yours and we smile...as I reach out and touch your birthmark.
When will I see you again?
Why oh why did you have to die? 

No comments:

Post a Comment