Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

[ICE CREAM]




[ICE CREAM]
THE MUSIC FOR THIS...PLAY THIS WHEN YOU HAVE SEX THE NEXT TIME...
http://youtu.be/AhAeP50V-EM



I see you and I think of ice cream...don't ask me why.
I just wanna lick at you as you melt under my toungue...dribble on my chin.
Swirls of your swirls as lick into the folds that contain the button of your desire.
The fountain of your molton liqued fire.
Trail my fingers over the golden aura of you chocolate skin and spark the static of your electricity.
Snap, crackle, and pop.
Explosions in the muscles of your womb.
Eruptions that flow unabated across the sweat of our entwined bodies...the sheen of our lust as I take you from front to your bended knees.
Flipped and spread before my eyes as I eat of the feast of your bounty.
Fall into the satin of your sheath.
Beat at the rythym of release till we shake the foundations of we.
Can I lick you my ice cream queen?

HAMZAHFARU 

1 comment: